Having your file in PDF format is excellent. You can protect it from accidental changes and loss of some essential details on your file. You don’t have to worry about anything and just confidently save it ideally.
Not until you see some words or pieces of information that are needed to be changed. A typo or just want to change a sentence but can’t possibly do. How could you undo those mistakes?
Good thing there are several methods and simple ways to choose so that we could have it changed. Converting PDF to Word will be much safer and convenient. Here are the options with the process you could choose from to have your PDF document changed into a Word document.
PDFBear Online Tool
Converting PDF to Word is possible if you will use PDFBear online converter. You can do it easily.
- Use the PDFBear official website.
- Pick the PDF files you want to convert and drop it on the online converter.
- As part of the process, PDFBear will extract and scan the files
- The process will take a while
- After completing the process, download the newly formatted Word document
First on the list is using Microsoft Word. It is most widely used by many today and seems to be the most convenient one to operate from. Here are the steps we need to follow to carry out the process effectively.
- Choose the PDF file you want to change. Of course, you need to go to your file and carefully choose the PDF file you needed to undo.
- Have your PDF document right-clicked. After you click the right part of your mouse, a drop-down menu will appear. By then, you just need to click the chosen PDF document once and then click the File option at the top-left part of the screen.
- Click the “Open with.” drop-down menu that will take place after you have your right-click. By there, just look for the “open with” option.
- Choose the “word” option. That moment when you place the arrow on the “open with” option, a drop-down list will again take place carrying various options. There you just need to click the “word” option.
- Click the “ok” button. When prompted, you just need to click the “ok” button. This will allow the PDF to have changed and opened as a word file.
Yet if the form is from an online source, you first need to enable the editing option. You can find it at the top portion of the screen and just needs to click it, followed by clicking “ok.”
- Edit the File after conversion. It may not have a perfect conversion because of line and page breaks and others. Some adjustments might need to be done manually.
- Save the file into PDF again afterward. Once finished, just click on the save options, create its filename, and keep it in a PDF file format.
Second, on the list is through Google Docs. It is also a convenient one to use, and many have been using it. So, here are the steps we need to take to accomplish the process.
- Open Google Docs and make sure you have a Google account for you to use Google Docs. Log-in to your account with Google, and you can open Docs.
Using Docs is like using the Microsoft Word application. It is very convenient to use. You can share it directly with your colleague through their google account as well. If you are not logged in yet, just enter your email and password to finish the process.
- Click the “Upload” icon. Just look for the “Upload” icon on your screen as it is placed differently on various platforms.
- Click the “Upload” button. After you click the icon, click the “open the file” button.
- Click “Select a file from your computer.” You can easily see it as it at the center part of the platform.
- Choose the file you want. After that, just click for the file you need to edit and click the open button. This will show you a file preview.
- Click the “Open with” Button. When you click this button, a drop-down menu will appear. You just need to click on the Google Docs after it appears, and you can now edit the file.
- Save the edited file. After editing, you just need to create the filename and save the file in the format you want. You can directly save your PDF file into Word Document or vice versa.
Adobe Acrobat Pro
Besides other online platforms, you can also use other applications like Adobe to convert the file into a word document.
- Open the Adobe Acrobat Pro. Just click the app icon and wait until it opens.
- Click the “File” Button. At the top-left part of the screen, you just need to click the button where a drop-down menu will occur.
- Click the “Open” button. This will again prompt a drop-down menu where you can choose the file.
- Select the PDF File. Look for the PDF File and select PDF on your computer.
- Click the “Open” button again. It will appear right after you click the “open” button.
- Click on the “File” again. A drop-down menu will also appear.
- Choose the “Export to” button. Look for it on the drop-down menu and click it to proceed with the following process.
- Select the “Microsoft Word” option. After you click on this option, another drop-down menu will take place.
- Click on the “Microsoft word” again. It is a final drop-down menu where you will choose where to save the file.
- Save the file. Choose the location and click on the save button that will appear below.
We don’t have to worry about other document problems anymore. We can solve those in no time and create a flawless file in the end. Confidence will take place on you because you can assure them that the file you will give them is free of any mistakes.
It is such a convenience to use these mediums to make the most out of your documents.