One of these obstacles to delivering email to consumers, such as Microsoft Outlook 2016 or Windows Mail, is [pii_email_316cb5e2e59f1ce78052] Microsoft outlook pii error. At a time when users have not sent or received emails, they are faced with this error. It completely blocks communication. There can be several reasons for this, such as an incorrect SMTP code blocking the response to a network error, an unreliable Internet connexion, and inappropriate email authentication.
By implementing four separate approaches that are consistent with all iterations of Windows and Outlook programs, we can fix this bug.
4 Strategies For Fixing [pii_email_316cb5e2e59f1ce78052] Mistakes.
Correcting [pii_email_316cb5e2e59f1ce78052] Control Panel Mistake
At the Control Panel, you can easily patch and debug email [pii_email_081a2214d44147a79040] client applications using the Programs and Features frame. Proceed as follows:
- 1. Use Outlook online repair to check whether the problem is caused by the Outlook client. You can go to Control panel –> Programs -> Programs and Features -> right click Office 365 and choose change -> choose online repair.
- Create a new Mail Profile with the “outlook.exe /profiles” command line and then click on the New… button.
- If you need to adjust your account settings, you can do this within Outlook via: File-> Account Settings-> Account Settings…
If the problem persists, please provide us some information for further troubleshooting:
- What’s your Outlook version (such as 15.0.4849.1003)? You can find it through File -> Office Account.
- Do you want to create and delete profiles or just want to create them?
get more details from here.
Also read: [pii_pn_748d73ad8584c41b3056]
If not, you’ll need to reinstall the Microsoft Outlook program for it to run properly.
Fix [pii_email_316cb5e2e59f1ce78052] Mistake When The Microsoft Outlook Program Is Reinstalled
If the above solution does not work, what you need to do is reinstall the Microsoft Outlook software to get rid of the [pii_email_316cb5e2e59f1ce78052] error and [pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b] error. To delete the programs, follow these basic steps:
- Start the Control Panel
- Surf via the Application segment and functions.
- The next window lists both applications and software installed.
- Tap to pick the 2016 application for Microsoft Outlook.
- You can pick the uninstall option in the drop-down menu.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, press to uninstall.
- To save updates, reset the machine.
- Reinstall your computer’s Microsoft Outlook 2016 file.
- Begin an email from Outlook to see if a mistake has been fixed.
Error Via Deletion Of Duplicate Accounts. Repair [pii_email_316cb5e2e59f1ce78052] Error.
One of the credible remedies for solving the [pii_email_316cb5e2e59f1ce78052] error and [pii_email_9f2fe6037cc1578fa726] making the email app work for you is the detection and deletion of all duplicate accounts. This is how the various accounts that are in the application will be removed:
- Go to Account Settings and click on the Messaging tab from the Outlook menu.
- If you have mistakenly created one, you can see both duplicate email addresses.
- To uninstall them all, press the ‘Delete’ tab.
- After restarting the Outlook and verifying that the mistake still exists [pii_email_316cb5e2e59f1ce78052].[pii_email_a7b93224472ff079e7ed]
If your inbox problem is already triggered by the Outlook bug, then consider correcting the SMTP port number later.
Fixes An Error Via Separate Server Port Number [pii_email_316cb5e2e59f1ce78052]
The SMTP server port number is what you have to do. It could be the SMTP number that blocks the email client acceptance. Do the same:
- Outlook launch. File>Fill up Accounts>Email.
- Choose from the list of the account your email address.
- A new email window will be opened.
- Tap Internet Email Options to see More Settings.
- To correct the SMTP number, press Advanced Tab and Key.
- Edit 465 to 587 port number.
- To save the alterations, press OK.
In your Outlook or other e-mail client software, this is one stupid tool to get rid of any mistakes you may have.
We hope you receive this solving posting [pii_email_316cb5e2e59f1ce78052]. No matter how many other email registration errors you can’t enter, please comment. We’ll be sure to do another article that answers your questions. And also you can contact Microsoft Support Team.